Come volunteer with us in September!
New volunteer opportunities on two of our events:
Look forward to your application!
Volunteers can help us in the following areas:
- Accreditation: registration of athletes arriving at hotels, assisting the accreditation process
- Transport: information at hotels and stadium pick-up and drop-off points, assistance to athletes
- Set-up and water supply: assisting in track set-up and tier-down, and water destribution during the event
- “Medal Hunter”: escorting medal winners after each final and accompanying them to the awards ceremony
- Assisting with other tasks related to the event
What we can provide for volunteers:
- Volunteer t-shirt
- 1 meal a day
- Lifelong experiences and new froends, certificates
Age limit for application is 16 years.
For secondary school volunteers, we can certify the hours of school community service (IKSZ) and issue a certificate of practical training.
1-3 September, 2022. Budapest, competition day: 02 September.
4-7 September 2022 Pápa, competition day: 06 September.
(days of participation vary from area to area on both events)
Location: Budapest és Pápa
By sending your name to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
After sending your application email, we will contact you with further details.
Join our volunteer team and be part of a great events!
REMEMBER, EVERYONE CAN VOLUNTEER!